Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Natalie's New Babies







I found a lady on Etsy who makes the most adorable handmade baby dolls. She does such beautiful work! I received the dolls about a week ago and put one on the shelf for her to play with and the other on top of the chest of drawers for decoration.

She has been playing with the baby on the shelf all week but didn't seem to notice the doll on the chest until this morning. She went to the chest, pointed to the doll and loudly grunted, "uh, uh!!!" to let me know she wanted it ... and NOW!

We played with her new babies for quite a while this morning and had so much fun. She loves to take the hat on and off. We also got out her old baby headbands and one of Natalie's newborn outfits and she really enjoyed dressing her new babies. I have to admit that I had just as much fun as she did :)

Check out the picture of Natalie in the same outfit we dressed her baby doll in :) The picture was taken the night we came home from the hospital with her...funny how the baby doll fills out the outfit better than she did :)
Want to know more about Joyce's baby dolls? Please visit her Etsy Store ... http://www.etsy.com/shop_sold.php?user_id=5659060

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! I had a feeling they wouldn't last until Easter!!! Glad she likes them so much - like mother, like daughter!

    ReplyDelete