Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nathan's New Room

Well, we finally went ahead and moved Nathan to the upstairs room yesterday. I have been waffling over this for several months now and finally decided to just do it! I still have my reservations about him being up there, but he LOVES it! He and Natalie went to Memaw's all day while Travis and I moved everything and when he came home and saw it we could tell right away that we made the right decision. He has barely come down since yesterday afternoon!!!
I was a bit worried about how he would do sleeping up there all alone, but he did GREAT last night! Didn't get up once and even slept in this morning until about 8:00. On the flip side, I didn't sleep well at all! I kept thinking about how he might be up there freaking out but too afraid to come downstairs, or heaven forbid if there was a fire...how in the world would we get up there to get him out??!!! Yep, not a wink of sleep last night.

He has his own full bathroom up there which is working out nicely. He showered and got himself dressed all on his own this morning...what a big boy!!! Looks like he might be ready for Kindergarten afterall :)


No comments:

Post a Comment