Ok, that title was for all of you Wubbzy fans ... you know the song!
For the past two summers, we have tried to get the entire family (mom's side) together for a big picnic / pool party. Both years have been a huge success! The kids enjoy playing with each other and the grown ups get to catch up on each other's lives.
For the past two summers, we have tried to get the entire family (mom's side) together for a big picnic / pool party. Both years have been a huge success! The kids enjoy playing with each other and the grown ups get to catch up on each other's lives.
Enjoy the pics!
Wish I had gotten more, but I was only able to make it for about an hour so
I didn't get as many as I would have liked
We also celebrated Echo's 4th birthday...check out the super cute baby we got her :)
Thanks Joyce...she LOVES it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment