The church puts on a huge carnival each year at halloween. The kids loved it! They had bounce houses, slides, games and tons of other activities that we just didn't make it to.
Carter in his Bear costume.
This was Nathan's costume when he was a baby too!
Princess Natalie
Nathan with his friend Sarah.
She sits next to him at school and is also in his Sunday School class.
Nathan and Natalie jumping around in the bounce house!
Natalie playing Plinko
This was my all time favorite game on The Price is Right. Growing up, Kristin and I would watch the show with grandma every morning. We lived for them to play Plinko. We even made a Plino board of our own when we were kids. Hammered nails into a board and used checkers to slide down it! So much fun. Kristin thinks her mom still has the board :) Ahhhhh the days of childhood!
Nathan tossing wet sponges at some girl's face
That is one game I wouldn't have volunteered to do :)
Nathan trying to dunk the poor guy in the dunk tank.
It was soooooo cold, I bet that guy was freezing!
I wouldn't have volunteered for this one either!
We will trick or treat in our neighborhood on Sunday night, should have lots of fun pics to share afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment