Monday, April 20, 2009

89er Day Parade

Mom and I took the kids to the 89er day parade downtown Norman on Saturday. They really enjoyed it! One of the first participants, handed out little American Flags which the kids loved. It was awesome to see everyone lining the street waving thier flag with smiles beaming with pride for our country.




Waiting for the parade to begin....they didn't last more than 5 minutes in those strollers :)

It turned out to be a great picture day for Nathan. He rarely let's me take pics of him so today proved to be a photographic treat! So, bear with me on all the pics of my handsome little guy. Good pics of him are far and few between since he usually covers his face or makes a silly face when he sees me pull out the camera. I just love all of these expressions....I love how these are all typical Nathan faces :)

What a handsome little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment