
I am looking for a few volunteers to try out my latest product idea....the re-usable snack pouch! We go through so many zip lock baggies at our house I thought I would give this idea a try. The inside of the pouch is made with a water-proof nylon that can be easily wiped down and re-used over and over again. If it gets too messy for a simple wipe down, toss it in the washing machine and let it air dry. It has a velcro closure to keep all of those cheerios inside (or dog treats or whatever!). This pouch is about 6x6 inches.

I am still working on the design details and would love feedback from friends and family.
If you would like to test one out for me, post a comment to this post or send me an email! Once I get the design details worked out, I would like to add different sizes such as sandwich, gallon, etc. and possibly make a small lunch tote as well. Any ideas would be much appreciated!
A few other ideas I am currently working are goodies for your pets...I will post pics of the new stuff soon :)
Kelly, I am not really family or friend. but I am family of friend!! Does that count? haha I love the idea! I hate using ziplocks all the time. Feels like such a waste. Let me know uf you still need testers!- Stephanie McMullan
ReplyDeletestephanie@buyfromachristian.com
Hey Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI like the idea. I've seen similar ones on reuseablebags.com and considered buying them, but didn't really care for the price or material design. Are you going to put them on your business website?
Kim