Friday, April 17, 2009

The Streaker


Natalie has decided lately that she does not really need naps...or pajama's for that matter. I put her in her crib around 12:30 every afternoon just as I have for the past year. She is quiet for about 10 minutes and then the talking begins. She talks and sings until around 2 when she finally tires herself out and goes to sleep. I go in at 2:30 to wake her so we can go get Nathan from school and what do I find when I peek into her crib??? A naked baby sound asleep!!! She can unsnap and unzip her pj's...then takes the diaper off! Too funny. This has happened at least 3 times over the past couple of weeks. I have also found her running naked through the house ... you can't leave that baby unsupervised for more than 2 minutes or she will be unclothed!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I am cracked up! I found Eric diaper-less in his crib about a month ago! Some fascination with beign able to undress themselves!! What a funny girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete